In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as L.C.E.N., users and visitors to the Pohesia site are informed of this legal notice. The Pohesia site is accessible at the following address: www.pohesia.com Access to and use of the Site are subject to these "Legal Notices" detailed below as well as the applicable laws and / or regulations. The connection, use and access to this Site imply the full and unreserved acceptance by the Internet user of all the provisions of this Legal Notice.
ARTICLE 1. LEGAL INFORMATION
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring.
The Pohesia site is published by : Azyk Sales,
SIREN : 903 287 662 - RCS Nice B
domiciled at the following address: 70 Corniche Fleurie, Bloc B, 06200 Nice, France
E-mail address: email@example.com
hereinafter "the Publisher
Director of publication:
The Director of publication is: A. DJEBALI
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
hereafter "the Director of publication
The Pohesia site is hosted by : Shopify Inc.
whose head office is located at the following address: 150 Elgin Street Suite 800 Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1L4, Canada
E-mail address: email@example.com
hereinafter "the Host".
All Internet users who browse, read, view and use the Pohesia website are considered users.
hereinafter "the Users".
ARTICLE 2. DATA COLLECTION AND DATA PROTECTION ACT
ARTICLE 3. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present Legal Notice is governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
ARTICLE 4. CONTACT
If you wish to report illegal content or activities, you may contact the Publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered mail with return receipt requested to the Publisher at the address specified in this Legal Notice.
ARTICLE 5. COPYRIGHT, USAGE RIGHTS
The whole of this site is subject to current legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved for the texts, graphics and photos on this site. The reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium or any other medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the express authorisation of Azyk Sales.
ARTICLE 6. USE OF THE SITE
In principle, the Site is accessible to users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of interruption, whether scheduled or not, for maintenance purposes or in cases of force majeure. In case of impossibility of access to the Site, it undertakes to do its utmost to restore access. Pohesia disclaims all liability:
- for any interruption of the site;
- for any occurrence of bugs;
- for any inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on this site;
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the site;
- and more generally for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences and including in particular the costs that may arise from the acquisition of goods offered on the site. Also for loss of profits, customers, data or any other loss of intangible property that may arise due to anyone's access to the site or the impossibility of accessing it or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.